Thursday, October 9, 2014

Has anyone done a paper sack scrapbook?




These are albums made from folded, ironed, punched paper bags.  There are a lot of these on the web and I have some already folded, ironed punched bags to start us off. If you have already done one of these please let me know. I have never attempted one but would love instruction from someone who has made one, to teach the Card Class if possible, and maybe next year for a Relief Society Activity at church.  If you would like to make one and show it to the class I will be glad to give you a blank one!  Please let me know!
I love the memory book ideas.  I like all the ribbon sticking out of the sides and backs of these. I love the flowers and cute tags and embellishments on them.  So I should probably make one, right? I may do this with my girls....but I'd rather learn from someone who has done them.  
Stay tuned, I may get my nerve up to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment